Privacy policies Immotropical
www.immotropical.com (hereafter referred to as “This Site”) is part of Immotropical Real Estate S.L. (hereafter referred to as “ImmoTropical”) which is a Spanish legal registered company.
ImmoTropical handles personal information from users of This Site with respect and confidentiality and according to the law - and takes all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our policy, or our use of personal information.
Personal information used by ImmoTropical
When registering, sending an enquiry through This Site, personal information such as name, phone number and email address will be saved in our database.
When visiting or browsing This Site certain information, such as your IP address, which browser it´s being used, and information about the computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to users may be collected.
Personal information use
Personal information stored by ImmoTropical will be used for the adequate function of This Site and the service provided, which includes, among others, the following purposes: enquiries, account administration, marketing activities, sending communications, fraud detection and prevention, analytical purposes.
Personal data protection
ImmoTropical employs strict security measures to safeguard personal information and prevent disclosure to third parties without the user’s permission. For this purpose, the data storage devices are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access - and firewalls and other measures are used to restrict electronic access. Access to personally identifiable information is only given to internal staff of ImmoTropical requiring the information to perform a specific job. ImmoTropical will keep the user's data safe thus cooperation with our security checks may be necessary before disclosing any information. Information will be retained for a reasonable period, or as long as legally required.
Responsible for the treatment of data
In accordance with provisions outlined by EU Regulation (2016/679) from the European Parliament and from the Council (27th of April 2016), concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data as well as any other applicable regulations on data protection (hereinafter GDPR). We inform you that all personal data provided by users through the domain www.immotropical.com and its subdomains are treated under the responsibility of Immotropical Real Estate S.L.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided by users through the website are only used in accordance with the purpose for which the data has been collected.
- User account: The legal basis for the processing of this data is for the execution and provision of the corresponding services: save your favorite adverts on your wish list, save your searches and receive e-mail alerts, consult the history of all your enquiries. This data is kept as long your account is active.
- Contact form: Response to communications initiated by an interested party. The treatment of this data is legitimized by the consent from the interested party. In this case, the data is kept according to the purpose for which it has been collected for, and for a maximum of 2 years, unless the party concerned withdraws their consent before this.
- Subscription to our newsletter: Sending advertising about our products and services; information about promotions, distribution of activities and events organized by ImmoMarbel. The treatment of this data is legitimized by the consent of the interested party. This data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request the cessation of activity.
Rights of the person in which the personal data belongs to
In regards to the treatment of personal data, the owner of this data can exercise their rights to access, rectify, request deletion, oppose, limit, or withdraw consent, among others options provided under the regulations of GDPR. This can be done by sending an email to the following address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to ImmoTropical and attaching a photocopy of a valid ID document along with what you request regarding the treatment of your personal data. If you do not agree with the treatment of your personal data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection AEPD (www.aepd.es).
Changes to company status
ImmoTropical reserves the right to disclose the collected information to any new Owner for the event of entering into an ownership agreement with another business. ImmoTropical will not otherwise disclose, sell, or distribute the information to any third party without permission – unless required to do so by law.
Types of used cookies
ImmoTropical uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies: These are strictly necessary cookies for an adequate function of This Site.
• Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use This Site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify a user of This Site. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve the performance of This Site. ImmoTropical uses these cookies: to remember the visitor searches and accommodation viewed, to get statistics about how visitors use This Site, e.g. the number of visitors to a page, identify any errors that occur so that we improve This Site.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies allow This Site to remember the choices visitors make, such as the visitor´s username in order to provide enhanced and personalized features.
No communications will ever be passed on to a third party except if required by the law. ImmoMarbel may analyse anonymized content of communications to improve its services.